Hey, It’s Okay Tuesday is a link up from an awesome blog, Airing My Laundry. We have so much to be thankful for, and even more to be Okay with. Join us?
It’s Okay that:
- I got to catch up with a dear friend and celebrate her college graduation over a delicious bowl of hot and sour soup and some awesome Thai food!
- My appointment was confirmed today for an injection for hip, yay! Really hoping this brings some relief.
- My awesome husband replaced the air blend actuator motor in my car – no more constant clicking, and I now have both heat and air conditioning! Woohoo!
- He then spent quite some time fixing a strand of lights that I’ll use for the awning this weekend on the camper.
- I found a flag stand for my awesome new camping flag! Photos this weekend!
What’s okay in your world?