Hey, It’s Okay Tuesday is a link up from an awesome blog, Airing My Laundry. We have so much to be thankful for, and even more to be Okay with. Join us?
It’s Okay that:
- We got 4″ of snow, just when I was all excited to see my tulips, day lilies and crocuses (crocii?) peeking through the earth. I’m holding out hope that more snow falls up north and we can get one more weekend ride in.
- I made breakfast sandwiches this morning – diet friendly for me, not diet friendly (i.e., delicious) for my husband. I got them mixed up and he got diet friendly, I got delicious. Guess who gets to spend another hour on the elliptical?
- I tried to open my rear passenger door on my truck this morning to put in my laptop bag. Frozen shut. Pulled. Nothing. Okay. Put it in the front seat. Halfway to work, now that my truck is warmed up, the door ajar light comes on and I can hear wind rushing through my no-longer-closed-all-the-way door. Oh goody! I’m speeding down a frozen expressway praying to God my passenger door doesn’t fly open, I really don’t want to pull over because the snow has covered God knows what could be all over the shoulder (and then have to merge back into speeding traffic on icy roads). I pray. And take corners very slow once I exit the freeway. All was fine, it was still latched. Sigh.
- Miraculously, I was able to find a conference room with an overhead projector for a meeting I had at 8am. Because the projector I normally borrow was being used! (panic) It all worked out swimmingly.
- Hubs is extremely tired and snoozing as I write this. I have SO much work to do that I brought home. I won’t feel as bad if he’s napping.
What’s okay in your world this week?