Hey, It’s Okay Tuesday is a link up from a blog I’ve discovered, Airing My Laundry, which doesn’t even have to take place on Tuesday. We have so much to be thankful for, and even more to be Okay with.
It’s Okay that:
- There are red buds on my maple trees!
- I FINALLY, got to ride my snowmobile.. Those that know me may think that will shut me up for a while. Probably not. Now I’m dying for “just one more trip before the season ends..”
- We will likely not get to ride this weekend, which at least means I’m way less likely to blow my diet.
- Things are so busy at work I’m having a hard time keeping up and I’m bringing work home quite often. I’d rather be busy than slow, and the variety of work helps such a great deal.
- I have yet to make camping reservations for this year! What is wrong with me? Oh yeah, see the above bullet.
What’s good in your world? Join us in the link up!